Thursday, May 15, 2014

❤ Review : LOVEMORE Thermal Water Brightening Mask ❤



Hello I am back for another mask review (mask again ?!  hahaa). Well, sheet mask is the most convenient way of keeping your skin hydrated when needed so who will ever complaint that they have too much mask to try??
Today I will be reviewing on the LoveMore Thermal WaterBrightening Mask which was also sent to me by Secretive Pte Ltd together with the SexyLook Mask which I have reviewed earlier. Click here if you have missed it
Look at the packaging of the product, its pink and it looks like a bottle of mineral water. From the packaging itself, I can tell that the mask should be quite moisturising. This mask provides moisture and helps to brighten up the skin at the same time.
It comes with a box of 5 sheet mask. I have actually tried 2 already. To my opinion, the texture of the LoveMore Thermal Water Brightening Sheet Mask is pretty much similar to the SexyLook Micro Inject Aloe Mask. Its very thin and comfortable to wear just that the hole for the lip s a little too small or maybe its meant to moisturize the lips at well. 



Ok ignore my unglam bare face once again.. not sure why the after pic look so fat! not happy~ Not good angle~
LOVEMORE Thermal Water Brightening Mask Product Information
This mask helps to quick fix your skin giving a revitalizes and clarified clear complexion.
Fresh from Kagoshima (Japan) volcanic hot spring, the thermal water is rich in mineral and trace element which helps to nourish and brighten up skin. Specially formulated with BiowhiteTM to reduce pigmentation and brighten up skin effectively.
It contains 5 pieces per box.
Price: $13.90 SGD

(Winwins  tots: l like the subtle scents of the mask and even after removing the mask, it does not leave sticky residue on face I appreciate mask that dont make my skin sticky. After using the mask, I can see that the redness of my blemishes is more tamed and my skin looks brighter. However, I would feel that the moisturizing effect is slightly lesser compared to the Sexylook Mask.)
Hope you guys like my review on the masks and I actually just came back from Korea. Will be sharing what I got from Korea my loots hahaAs well as more reviews coming up, I have so much product that I want to share with you guys (not sponsored haha).

** Disclaimer: The items above are kindly sent to me for my honest reviews. All reviews are based on my personal opinion **

No comments: