Saturday, April 20, 2013

Updates of WinWin ❤

Hello Everyone, long time no post ✖‿✖. Actually I have a lot of products that I want to review on just no time to concentrate on a post. A little updates of my life recently.


I got a puppy~ she is a silky terrier and she is now 3 months old. Mad cute!! Spent almost of my time with her (also one of the reason why I didn’t have time to post anything). She chewed on almost everything!! Can’t be left unattended if not, I don’t know what will happen to the things in my room. Oh I didn’t mention her name, her name is Yoki!!

Below are some cute pictures of her and meee (◕‿◕。)





Yoki Baby


She is totally my Darling ❤ !! I even created an facebook account for her to keep track of her growing process.. Just like a real baby. ^▽^


Ok that’s my short updates… coming up I will try to review on the products that I have finished using over the months (so that I can throw away the bottles, keeping them for like so long)…. Dust building.

I will also do a review on bellabox that I have received (I subscribed for 2 boxes).

Love,

Winwin & Yoki

No comments: