Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Review : BIfesta Cleaning Lotions

Hello ello...

It has been so long since my last update on my blog, sorry for the lack of blog post as working life is soo super hectic for me and toooo tired and no motivation to sit down and write something. Ok.. enough of my ranting... and straight up to my review on Bifesta Non-Rinse Makeup Removers.

I have been trying out soo many makeup removers trying to find the one that is best for me. Reviews of some of the makeup removers that i have tried earlier >> ❤ Click here❤ I have came across this Bifesta Non-Rinse Makeup Removers only like last year when i did a swap with my Christine dear on some makeup / skin care product. She passed me the Bifesta Cleansing Lotion in Moist and I immediately feel in love with it and it became my HOLY GRAIL Makeup remover!! Totally swear by it!!

Bifesta Cleansing Lotion comes in different types for different skin types and so far I have tried almost all.




☆Bifesta Cleansing Lotion - Moist (I ❤ this the most among all)

- Comes in white bottle
- Suitable for Dry Skin
- Contains Ceramide for Moisturising

☆Bifesta Cleansing Lotion - Age Care (Too sticky for my liking ✘)

- Comes in Pink Bottle
- For Age Care
- Contains Q10 to improve Skin Elasticity & Hydration

☆Bifesta Cleansing Lotion - Bright Up ( I like this too but i still prefer Moist)

- Comes in Blue Bottle
- For Dull Skin
- Contains Saxifrage Extract and Lactic AHA to remove dead skin cells & improve skin luminosity.

☆Bifesta Cleansing Lotion - Sebum Control ( Too dry for my skin)

- Comes in Green bottle ( I only have the sample bottle from Nuffnang)
- For Oily Skin ( I dont quite recommend those who have dry skin like me)

☆Bifesta Cleansing Lotions ☆

- Light & non-sticky yet provides powerful cleansing action just like oil cleansers.
- Gentle to skin
- Derivedfrom skin toners that contain oil dissolving moisturising agents. Oil contained in makeup is lifted quickly without scrubbing and give skins ample moisture while cleansing thoroughly.
- No need to rinse off or double cleanse (but i always do wash my face again).
- No need for skin care step as lotion contains moisturising & toning properties
- Fast and easy = wipe and go to bed!
- Contains Absorbent Hyaluronic Acid which retains more moisture that normal hyaluronic acid.
- Contains new plus0ion hyaluronic acid structure which helps to retain moisture on skin even after rinsing off with water.
- Hypoallergenic, Oil free, Colouring Free, Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, Alcohol Free.

➸Instructions to Use

- Thoroughly soak cotton with lotion (use about 3 pumps per cotton pad) and wipe makeup away gently
- Change cotton pads and repeat until cotton remain clean after wiping
- When removing eye makeup, gently hold cottom on eye area for a while before wiping off and take note do not let product get into your eyes (Moist one doesnt really sting but the others does)
- Double cleansing with facial foam is not required (but i always do to make sure my face is 100% free from makeup residues)

✿。.:* WinWin's Tots *.:。✿

❥ Will I repurchase it? Yes and I already did more that once.
❥ Prefer Moist one the most, Sebum one is too drying for me and Q10 is too sticky.
❥ Love how convenient it is! I usually remove my face makeup using this cleansing lotion and rest until i move my lazy butt to wash my face.
❥It does have a scent to it but mild

Overall: ❤❤❤❤❤

Disclaimer: All Products mentioned above are purchased by myself, the Sebum one was given by Nuffnang.

Hope you guys like my review on this amazing cleansing lotion by Bifesta. Try it out and let me know your tots!! :)

Love,
WinWin

4 comments:

Janet said...

Wow this seems like a nice product! would ought to try this out too. Thanks for sharing..^_^~

Isabel said...

ooo this looks interesting. wonder if they have it here

Rattus said...

I have the sample pack of the Sebum control. It seems okay, but I was contemplating to buy the Age Care bottle this week.

❤~ WinWin ~❤ said...

Haha @Rattus Choki.. you can try the age care one i think it contains Q10 if i am not wrong.. but i feel Q10 products slightly stickier compared to the moisture one.

Love,
WinWin